Tuesday, March 20, 2007

PMBR Books are Thick and Heavy

My Education Law Prof just informed us 3L’s that this past week of Spring Break would be our last real “vacation.” That is not true, but it was, momentarily, a discouraging thought. But, my spring break was so over the top fantastic even if it WAS my last vacation I’d be ok with that.

During spring break, I picked up my PMBR books that I bought online via craigslist for $70 (!!!). They are thick and heavy, but I have to admit I was a little excited when I got them. It’s the first real tangible thing I have in preparation for the Bar. But I’m really glad I got them this early otherwise their size and the amount of materials/information in them could be a bit overwhelming. Just flipped through them quickly, then shoved them back in their box and duct taped the box. I’m excited to have something bar-related, but let’s not go overboard

No comments: