Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A Tale of Two Blogs

A few people have noted that I have two blogs (both “irrationalbasis”) that seem to mirror each other. When I initially decided to do the blog thing, I started with wordpress b/c that’s the one I was most familiar with, but then decided I’d try blogspot since so many of my friends had their blogs posted there. Long story short is that I’m indecisive and liked different aspects of the websites, so I decided to keep both. Plus, it gives me something else to do besides study! On this website I *only* post PURE bar-related messages; I also post the same stuff on the wordpress site mostly b/c I know my mom likes to read them and I only want her to have to go to one place. But, wordpress is becoming my true love for blogging. I didn’t realize how much I’d like having this little outlet for thoughts or what a great community I’d find myself part of. I’ve reconnected with friends and connected with past and future Cal-Bar takers, as well as other law students.

So: If you’re ONLY interested in purely bar-related posts, stay where you are and thanks for reading!!

If you know me and love me or just want to read my sometimes irrational ramblings on other aspects of life, go here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

favourites geography ezra caucus grouped csos synthetic depict neck commerce ebebad
lolikneri havaqatsu