Thursday, February 22, 2007

Yes, I'm Moral... I mean, I did pass the MPRE.

After spending the last three years on the East Coast, I'm ready to go home to my gorgeous Golden State - I've decided to the take the July 2007 California Bar. I could've chosen any of the other 49 states, since I don't have a job lined up yet, but I think it's best if I return to San Francisco, the beautiful City by the Bay. The CA bar is a little intimidating, though. To get myself in the right mindset, I started searching the 'net and found all these great blogs written by other law students who took the Bar in 2006 (or are taking the Feb '07 Bar). Their posts have actually been quite helpful and informative, so I am inspired to post my thoughts and comments on bar preparation (and the last semester of school) in the hopes that someday, some other anxious 3L will come across my blog and get some use out of these words.

Right now, the Moral Character and Fitness Application is burning a hole on my kitchen table. I printed it out about a month ago, looked it over, and have not picked it up since. They want to know things like - "Have you ever been late on paying a bill?" Which is not exactly a topic I want to discuss considering how my financial savvy is not so savvy anymore. But I suppose I need to suck it up and complete the thing so if - i mean *when* - I pass the Bar, maybe my character will receive the state seal of approval as well.

No comments: